Register : LUDO
Ludo King Rules
Ludo King tournaments are usually played by individuals
Here are the basic rules:
- Ludo is played between 4 players. Each player has 4 tokens. Whoever gets all four tokens to the home (in the centre of the board) first is the winner. The game continues until all four places are decided (first, second, third and fourth).
- A token can only move out from your base and start if a six is rolled by that player.
- When a player rolls a six, they get another turn to roll the dice.
- If a player rolls six three times in a row, their turn is then skipped.
- If a token crosses the finish line, that player gets another dice roll.
- If a token captures another token, the capturing player gets another dice roll.
- There are eight safe squares on the board (they are coloured squares and starred squares).
- The tokens must exit each player’s base and move around the board to win.
The winner of each game needs to share a screenshot of his/her score to the score keeper so that we can update the same on Google Sheet which would be a live dashboard.
Players please register by filling up the required details, as mentioned below: